Fill the form online, Submit, Print and get it verified from school within the period 29.11.2019 to 27.12.2019
Incase any Incorrect detail is found then the form will be rejected / disqualified automatically.
- The school reserves the right to reject any form which has false information or documents.
- The child must have completed 3 years of age as on 01.04.2020 but should not have completed 4 years.
- Date of online submission and verification of Registration forms will be from 29.11.2019 to 27.12.2019.
- Please specify the correct email id, Mobile Number in the form for SMS and one copy of the form will directly go to your e-mail id.
- Registration fee Rs.25 to be paid online.
Note : Timings for Form and Document verification 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m on School working days.
LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Upload Photograph
1.Recent Passport Size of Photo of the Child with Parents
2.Recent Passport Size Photo of the Child
- Scan Copy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the Child. (Self Attested) (Compulsory)
- Scan Copy of Proof of Residence. (Self Attested) (Any one of the following)
(A) Ration Card issued in the name of the parents and having name of the child.
(B) Domicile Certificate of the parents of the child.
(C) Voter ID Card of any of the parents .
(D) Aadhar Card / UID Card issued in the name of Child / parents.
(E) Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Passport / Lease Deed (Last 3 years) in the name of any of the Parent of child (Compulsory)
- Proof of Sibling (Wherever applicable - Student I. Card/Fee Recip/Report Card)
- Scan Copy of certificate of Baptism or Church affiliation (in case of Christian Child)
- Passing Certificate of Class XIIth of Mother (Wherever applicable)
- An affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by notary public or oath commissioner or the magistrate, declaring : (Compulsory)
1. The distance of your place of residence from the school.
2. An undertaking that in the event of the distance stated in the affidavit or any information stated therein found to be incorrect at any stage, the admission shall stand cancelled automatically.
- Scan Copy of Death Certificate / Divorce Papers. (If applicable)
- Please submit a Scan Copy proof of your Occupation / Profession.
Kindly Note : Please bring all the above documents in original to be shown at the time of verification/admission.
A. Sibling : A real (biological) sister of the applicant who is on the school rolls.
B. Alumni : Students who have passed Class XIIth of this School.